Saturday 27 February 2016

Some Recent Skincare Buys

Skincare UK La Roche Posay Clarins beauty blog

My skin hasn't been too happy as of late, a mixture of wearing heavy make-up, using cheaper skincare and eating rubbish has meant it has not looked so bad in a while so when I got paid this month I promised I'd be picking up a few products to help saviour it on the outside whilst upping my intake of good foods and drink to work from within.

Firstly I wanted to repurchase my most favourite skin products in the world Clarins of course. I'm not too sure why I decided to purchase some Body Shop products shortly after Christmas but they have just ruined my skin as they are very harsh. This Cleanser & Toner duo works very well on my combination skin, it soothes and smells amazing! I like to couple these with the Ultra Matte Moisturiser to keep my skin hydrated, this also works very well as primer to keep my skin matte all day.

Whilst browsing the aisles of Boots this weekend I found an old favourite the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo, I used to use this a lot before applying foundation to create a 'barrier' so when I was wearing heavy foundations (Such as Studio Fix or Double Wear) to would do less damage to the skin. I saw that it was on offer in a set with a couple of other products from the brand the Purifying Gel Cleanser & the Clarifying Toner. First impressions of using both of these my skin has never felt so fresh and clean! They are quite unscented which is great as the less nasties the better in my opinion. This set is currently on offer for £24.50 whereas the Effaclar Duo on it's own is already £15 so if you are thinking of purchasing it I would get it quick.

If I get on with these new products I'm sure you will be hearing of them again, I feel much more on track and in control of my skin now as good makeup starts with skincare!

xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top