Monday 29 February 2016

February Makeup Wishlist

makeup wishlist makeup geek too faced zoeva giorgio armarni laura mercier

How is it that every time a Limited Edition palette is released payday is so so far away! The Manny MUA X Makeup Geek palette is positively flawless and contains 9 gorgeous summery shades. Unfortunately I think I've missed out on this palette but will be sure to pick up the non exclusive to the palette single pans! Not forgetting to mention the shimmery holographic packaging....dreamy! The Zoeva Cocoa blend palette is another Instagram Makeup Scene's favourite, the matte colours look so versatile and the packaging looks great for travelling, cardboard is much easier to travel with than a tin-y Naked Palette. The Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder is supposed to be amazing to help with that baking technique, I haven't tried much from the brand but according to articles this is a must have which is top of my list. Another Zoeva must have which I have been meaning to purchase for the longest time is the eye brush set, I think they speak for themselves they are just incredible to look at (and you can't have too many blending brushes right?). Mac Melba Blush is supposed to be great for those times where you don't want to wear a blush but also don't want to look ghostly! After lusting over the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation for so long I've heard that it is pretty much L'Oreal True Match repackaged? I'm unsure what to think but they are both owned by L'Oreal, will have to swatch it in store I think before I fully make up my mind, but it would look sooo pretty on my dressing table! 

xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top