Monday 11 January 2016

My Makeup Geek Eyeshadows So Far...

Makeup Geek Eyeshadows

Make Up Geek Eyeshadows

If you haven't heard of MakeUp Geek yet then I am severely disappointed in you! Created my YouTube Beauty Guru Marlena they have quickly become one of the most coveted brands around.

Until last month the only way to purchase them was to get them sent over from the US with some annoying customs charges but due to their demand they are now able to purchase on BeautyBay.com!

The idea is that you can purchase whatever pans you like and add them to something like a Z-Palette so they are customisable and you don't have to spend money on shadows you won't use. I'm going to cut straight to the point and say that this post is pretty much just going to be me raving about them as the pigmentation and blend-ability of every shade I have so far is incredible and far surpasses any other more expensive shadows I have purchased in the past.

My eyeshadows;

Peach Smoothie, Whimsical (foiled), Americano, Typhoon (Duochrome), Envy & Latte

 & here is a little look I did using Americano, Typhoon & Envy

Make Up Geek Eyeshadows

I can't wait to build my collection in the future and try the new sparklers pigments! Have you tried any Make Up Geek products?

xxx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top